E-commerce business is the most significant business pattern of the 21st century. After the massive usage of the internet, business organizations think of doing some unique business that can easily reach the global people. E-commerce is the implication of that thought. Initially, books were the popular e-commerce business items, but business organizations have made it possible to sell various household items through the internet after many years of experiment. Cosmetics, garments, electronic goods, food items, and medical equipment are available on e-commerce sites. VPS Server Hosting has made it easier for e-commerce businesses to make a smart business server for global customers.
What is VPS hosting?
VPS or virtual private server is a unique web server installed on a computer server to access multiple websites. A single computer has various VPS with the individual operating system. Each VPS server has its unique software and storage device to work perfectly for the particular website. E-commerce websites have their unique VPS hosting with individual storage.
Working process of VPS server
- A VPS hosting works under the supervision of software that is known as a hypervisor.
- A single physical server operates each VPS server.
- Each VPS server has a restriction to use the physical server resources.
- VPS server has an individual storage device and operating system to run on a computer device.
- Each VPS server is segmented by a thin layer of electronic devices which means no one can see your web content. Thus it has complete protection against unlawful usage.
- Multiple tenants can share virtual machines under one physical server, but each virtual machine has its unique interaction process that is completely private. VPS hosting works in this concept.
Features of VPS Hosting
The unique features of the VPS server are as follows-
- SSD disk space- SSD or solid-state drive is significant storage for the VPS server. Each VPS tenant can use its unique SSD.
- Dedicated IP address- IP address is an essential part of a website. Without an IP address, no one can find your website. But it is also vital to protect your IP address from unauthorized access. VPS Hosting can provide you unique facility regarding your IP address.
- Root access facility- When you can control your website with the help of VPS hosting, it is called a root access facility. To control your website under the supervision of the VPS server, you do not need to have huge technical knowledge. A non-technical person can easily control the VPS server.
- Dedicated source- VPS users can utilize the hosting plan dedicated to storing the important web content.
- Twenty-four hours service- VPS server provider can provide 24 hours service facilities to its clients through phone calls or email.
Reason for choosing VPS for e-commerce business
The fundamental reasons for choosing the VPS server for e-commerce business development are as follows-
- Better performance- The enhanced performance of the VPS server can improve the quality of the e-commerce business. Each VPS server has its unique RAM, CPU, and disk space to store enormous data of the e-commerce business.
- Better speed- VPS Hosting can provide you with a better speed capacity of the website. VPS enhanced websites always load faster than shared hosting services. Thus it can impress both your clients and customers.
- Handle high traffic- Traffic management is a vital task for the e-commerce business. Huge traffic also brings huge business opportunities for e-commerce websites. On the spike of high traffic, VPS hosting can manage the traffic.
- Root access- if you control your website performance, you can defiantly install various software and hardware as per your requirements. Managed VPS server also provides you with complete guidelines regarding software updating. Thus you do not need to hire an individual IT specialist to manage the website performance.
Problems regarding VPS server
Though the VPS server has huge benefits, there are various problems regarding its usage of the VPS server.
- VPS server is more expensive than shared hosting. Thus it is a significant problem from a financial standpoint.
- Configuration of the server technical problems is a real problem for the VPS server. The technical errors of VPS servers frequently occur more than in dedicated servers.
- VPS hosting is not a fully controlled server as compared to a dedicated server.
- Many VPS service providers create problems regarding the content management of the website. But dedicated servers do not create difficulties regarding the content management of the website.
Shared server vs VPS server
- Shared server hosting is the least expensive than VPS server.
- The setting of the shared server is more user-friendly than the VPS server.
- Resource allocation is the most unique in Cheap VPS Hosting, but for the shared server, it is not applicable.
- A VPS server provides more security than a shared server.
- A VPS server provides great performance than a shared server
- Configuration and customization features of the VPS server are better than the shared server
- Scalability is better in a VPS server than in a shared server
These are the unique facilities of the VPS server that can improve the performance of the e-commerce website. Users can use the e-commerce website securely for the payment process. The threat of hackers is negotiable for VPS users. In the future, unique technology will introduce to the VPS server.